With over 13 years of industry experience, and being state Certified Installer Alesta Construction Inc. provides top notch stucco finishes for both residential and commercial projects.
Our goal is to help our customers design and construct the most enduring buildings possible. Combining knowledge, experience and the insight gained from listening to our customers needs, enables us to develop advanced, cost-effective solutions.
Alesta Construction, Inc. well known for our ability to connect with our customers and guide them through the creative and decision making process, we are not just another stucco company, we are the wizards who will turn your home or business into the place of your dreams.
Through our commitment, experience and expertise, Alesta Construction Inc. establish a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime!
“We put customers first, while providing innovative wall solutions with the performance durability and looks that last.”
Why Use Stucco
- Weatherproof. Properly mixed and applied stucco should NOT permit passage of water through it.
Can be configured to any design requirement.
- Fireproof. Stucco provides a one-hour fire resistance rating.
- Durable. Lasts the life of the building.
Little or no maintenance. Stucco does not need to be painted. When a stucco surfaces gets dirty, it can be cleaned with a garden hose.
- Any desired texture or finish – limited only by imagination.
- Noise resistant. The mass of stucco controls noise better than other finishes.
- Economical. Stucco buildings can be completed faster than other claddings resulting in lower costs.
- Attractive. Stucco finishes present pleasing aesthetics in any environment.
- For homes, it can be applied to keep up with production. One week from start to finish.
- Easily repaired. Damage to stucco finishes can be remedied easily at negligible cost.
- Protection. A lath and plaster assembly resists penetration in a short time, and requires tedious work to get through.
- Does not need repainting. If a new color is desired, a stucco fog coat can be applied at lost cost.
Surprisingly economical, Stucco Siding is a beautiful exterior wall finishing used throughout the Southwest United States.
Toronto Stucco Repair is the professional Stucco choice of many Southern California businesses and homeowners.
We provide the highest quality Stucco application, repair and restoration available and partner with local builders and contractors.
We commit to following manufacturing guidelines and closely adhering to application practices. Our Stucco keeps Toronto homes and businesses looking their best.
Comprised of a cement base, Stucco is used as a finishing material on exterior and interior walls. Custom colours and texturing make it a versatile choice for many applications.
It can be applied by trowel or by spraying. Toronto Stucco Repair commits to meet or exceed standards and strictly adhere to local specifications.
Stucco Applications usually include the following steps:
Trenching – May be required at building’s foundation prior to stucco work.
Covering – All vegetation and structural surfaces are protected from Stucco.
Cleaning – Water or Sand Blasting may be needed to prepare surface before reapplication
Surface Preparation – patchwork and crack repair must be done and allowed to dry
Application – Stucco Siding is applied
Sealing – Sealers and/or waterproofing is applied as specified by manufacturer’s standards.
We work with our Toronto Stucco Repair clients to keep GTA looking beautiful! Call us today and we will be happy to answer your questions about our excellent Stucco Service.
Stucco N Stone
35 Thorncliffe Pk. Dr.
Toronto, ON M4H 1J3 Canada
E-mail: [email protected]