Sam Blumenthal is a distinguished professional in the field of Optometry. He earned his B.Sc in Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and is serving his patients for over 30 years since then.
He also obtained his license as a refracting optician and worked for 9 years in Dr. Samuel Markowitz's (an ophthalmologist and low vision specialist) clinic. There he extended his experience and acquired all his skills in assessing low vision patients and dispensing of low vision aids.
In 2011, he opened a low vision clinic in Cambridge, Ontario, where he worked for one year. There, he examined many cases of patients who had various eye problems/diseases causing low vision and was able to successfully improve their vision and quality of life.
In 2012, Sam Blumenthal relocated his practice to Toronto and is now running a multi-doctor optometric clinic which provides regular optical services including eye exams and vision consultations as well as low vision assessments and fitting of low vision devices.
Throughout the years Sam Blumenthal attended dozens of conferences to expand his knowledge about the diversity of research in his field. Sam has proven to be one of the best in his profession, always committed to staying updated with all the newest optical aids, methods and techniques of application.
Attending to the individual needs, and caring for the comfort and health of his patients, Sam Blumenthal finds the best solutions for his patients and creates personalized rehabilitation programs (i.e. fitting special aids depending on the needs of the patient) for his low vision patients.
With his growing reputation as a professional who cares for thousands of patients, Sam Blumenthal has always welcomed new patients for consultation from fellow eye doctors who trust his opinion. His own patients also come for additional advice and consultation regarding their vision condition and the treatment they need throughout their lives.
His excellent services are available for all ages 6 days a week throughout the year.
Top 7 Reasons To Choose us!
1) Our patients keep coming back to us because they know how dedicated we are to them! Our clinic is family oriented, our services and treatments are very personable.
2) We make sure all our products have gone through proper inspection to assure quality and high standard!
3) The lenses we offer are HD quality- the best you can find in the market! Your eyes will thank you.
4) We provide the best advice and recommend the most effective option for you based on your exam and prescription. We never push you to purchase a service or product that is not suitable for your needs.
5) All our services are in one place! This means, we are able to help you with all of your needs. It is also easy for us to detect any issues right away and take care of them all in one place. This is thanks to our dedicated team of doctors and collaborators.
6) We offer the BEST PRICES in town for the quality and services you receive.
7) No need to deal with insurances. We work with most insurances so you don't have to.
At SB Optical we provide full optometric services.
- Eye Exam
- Contact Lenses
- Low Vision Assessment
- Low Vision Aids
Having problems reading or watching TV with your regular glasses?
We can help!
Call us and book an appointment for a low vision assessment.
Phone - (647) 748-4577
- Eye glasses insurance
- Designer glasses
- Glass repair