The Ottawa Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre, located on the West side of Ottawa, is a group of psychotherapists and counsellors in Ottawa who offer expertise in a variety of mental health areas and believe in an integrated approach to counselling. We work with you and pride ourselves in creating a strong relationship with our clients by ensuring that we are a good fit to help you attain your therapy goals.
We offer individual, couple and family counselling to clients in the Ottawa area. We strive to provide our clients with a “no-wait” policy, which means you are able to make an appointment to see one of our professional therapists within one to two weeks.
- How long are appointments?
- Psychotherapy and counselling sessions run 50 minutes in length and may be conducted on a weekly or bi-weekly basis dependent on your need.
There are times when longer psychotherapy sessions are needed such as the first therapy session or a session for family counselling or marriage counselling. Discuss your needs with your therapist. It is recommended that couples book 1.5 or 2 hour sessions. Sometimes longer sessions are needed and will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Our Services
- Our Ottawa Psychotherapists are trained in EMDR, Sandtray Therapy, Somatic Experience, PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy),EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), Sex therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, Psychodynamic-Attachment Therapy, Mindfulness-based practices, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Counselling Services in Lang.
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Farsi