For fast home repair after a flood, mold, mildew and asbestos removal, contact Guru Restoration. We have been working throughout Toronto and the GTA since 2009. We have extensive experience in these matters. Fixing your home yourself can be difficult, but we know our business very well and our prices are very reasonable.
Do-it-yourself mold remediation is more of a preventative measure. An amateur approach to eliminating fungus can provoke the spread of infection throughout the house. Invisible spores are instantly spread in the air if proper protective measures are not taken.
Contacting a mold removal service: the benefits
Self-fighting the fungus is effective only in the primary stage of the lesion. In all other cases, the war with mold drags on for years. Calling a service for diagnosis and treatment is the best solution to quickly eliminate a dangerous problem. A mold specialist will determine the extent of the infestation within a day, select preparations and effective methods of treatment.
The advantages of professional mold extermination in the apartment are evident already at the consultation stage:
- Speed - the problem is solved in one day, subject to timely appeal to.
- Professional means - specialists of the service use effective products that are not available in the free market.
- Safety - treatment of mold in the apartment, the price of which is significantly lower than self-disinfection, has no negative consequences for people and animals.
- Commitment - all types of work are covered by a long-term warranty.
Mold extermination by service specialists is a 100% result with a guarantee. In just one day, you can get rid of mold and make your home absolutely safe to live in.
What are the dangers of mold
Even invisible fungal colonies pose a serious threat to the health of people and pets. Mold spores can provoke the development of a number of dangerous diseases, including chronic forms. The most common pathologies are:
- Allergies of various etiologies;
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- asthma, bronchitis, obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- Chronic stress, fatigue, insomnia;
- gastrointestinal disorders.
The longer mold is in the home, the greater the risk of disease in the people and animals living there.
What are the dangers of mold?
Mold poses a direct threat to human health. Spores of mold fungus get on the skin and in the respiratory tract and cause many negative consequences:
- Allergic reactions;
- Causes respiratory problems;
- Causes headaches, dizziness;
- May cause nausea, upset stomach;
- Causes general exhaustion; Weakening of the immune system; Worsening of the immune system;
- Weaken the immune system;
- Prolonged exposure can cause kidney and liver damage, lung emphysema.
Eliminating the causes of mold
The best treatment against mold will be temporary if the root causes of mold are not eliminated. Therefore, after disinfecting, basic preventive measures should be implemented:
- Examine plumbing equipment for malfunctions - fix leaking faucets, replace broken pipes;
- Clean the ventilation and air conditioning system - there should be normal air circulation in the room;
- Repair the walls, facade, roof, foundation - all places where moisture can enter the house;
- ventilate the apartment regularly, dry carpets, textile decorations, do not keep open containers of water.
Compliance with simple rules will make the destruction of mold in the apartment effective and forget about the unpleasant neighborhood for many years.
Why are we here?
We registered on Fyple because we want to do even more good for people. We are very good at what we do, and we hope that our services are useful to everyone in need. We hope to find our new clients here and become great contractors.