As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
- Free Parking
- YES/ ~ A large free lot is located around back of the office, off of Bethune Street.
- Emergency Dentistry
- Yes/ ~ If you are having a Dental Emergency our office will try an accommodate you ASAP.
- Cosmetic Dentisrty
- Yes/ ~ Our office is up to date on all the latest techniques for smile enhancement, we will provide you options to look your best!
- Implant Dentistry
- Yes/ ~ Tooth loss does not have to be permanent anymore, We provide a full range of implant treatment from a single tooth to whole mouth reconstruction.
- Family Dentistry
- Yes/ ~ We provide Preventive and Restorative services for all Ages.