Founded in 1985, A.L. Plastics has become one of the top plastic fabricators in North America. Located in Toronto Ontario, we operate out of our 12,000 square foot plant facility. We are giving services in FABRICATION, C.N.C. CUTTING, VACUUM FORMING, OVEN FORMING, DIE CUTTING, BENDING.
- Our team of expert designers evaluate your plastic needs and suggest materials or production strategies necessary to get the job done.
- STORE FIXTURES
- We are known for our professionally designed store fixtures like Sign Holders | Literature Displays | Greeting Card Displays | Shelving | Jewelry Display Cases | Food Service and Hospitality Displays.
- Acrylic furniture look very modern and clean. In the past 20 years, we have custom fabricated a wide range of acrylic furniture:Tables,Desks,Chairs,Podiums.
- C.N.C. CUTTING
- Do you need a specific shape? No problem! Bring in a template or email us a .DXF file and we can cut any of our plastic sheets with one of our CNC machines.
- VACUUM FORMING
- We are your primary source for custom and mass produced Thermo-forming, from simple to sophisticated.
- OVEN FORMING
- This process involves heating a plastic sheet, rod or tube, and draping the material over a mold to achieve a desired form.
- DIE CUTTING
- The process of die cutting plastic involves creating a custom die in the required shape, then using it to cut the finished shaped.
- We use a variety of methods to heat bend. Some of these methods include: line bending, oven forming and cold bending