A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections

0 reviews

Contact

Address:
11033 176A Ave NW
Edmonton
AB T5X 6H4
Canada
Phone number:
(877) 922-2449
Fax:
(780) 800-1916

OPEN HOURS

Monday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Location on map

Photos

Nearby companies

St Charles Catholic Church
Distance: 160 m
Polycrete® Big Block ICF System
Distance: 420 m
Fazackerley & Company
Distance: 560 m
Urbanity Custom Homes Ltd
Distance: 570 m
Access Medical Clinic
Distance: 610 m

Company description

Brent provides a complete range of professional home inspection services to ensure you can make your home purchase with complete confidence. Lend Me 1% Of Your Confidence And I'll Earn The Other 99%.

Reviews

There are no reviews for A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections.